Bring your beloved but broken item to St. Peter's Catholic Church's Community Room on the Rondout.
Connie's updates for Saturday May 26, 2018:
- Note: Wolf Bravo will be travelling and can't be with us this time to do TRADITIONAL KNIFE SHARPENING (NOTE: this is a popular service and takes time, therefore our limit is one knife per person).
- BOOK REPAIR is also on hiatus for this date. But Linda of the Rosendale Library will be at future events.
- Don Grice will be doing PHOTO RESTORATION--bring your damaged or faded photograph. Don will work his magic and will email your restored image to you.
- Simple JEWELRY REPAIRS with Carol Warren.
- PLUS mechanical, electrical, electronic clothing & textiles and things made of wood.
- NO DIGITAL repair this time folks! We are looking for an additional digital coach--Justin Peone cannot always make it.
The event is held in Mulry Hall, the 1st floor of the school building next to the Keator Avenue bridge. You can unload your item at the sidewalk entrance--but parking is up the hill in the lot across the street from the chapel. (Please don't park in front of Mulry Hall!)
Directions from Route 32 north or south:
At the traffic light at Route 213, head west through the village of Rosendale. Turn left at the bridge onto Keator Avenue (County Route 7), drive past Mulry Hall on your right, and then park in the lot just after the stop sign.
Directions from Route 209 north or south:
At the traffic light at Route 213, head east through the village of High Falls and on to Rosendale. Just after you drive beneath the train trestle, turn right at the bridge onto Keator Avenue (County Route 7). Drive past Mulry Hall on your right, and then park in the lot just after the stop sign.